Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Mayan Adventure





The day before Valentines Day Jon surprised me with a trip to Sandy, UT to go to my favorite restaurant the Mayan. A few minutes before we left my best friend Collette called to see if we wanted to do something with her and her husband. I told her where we were going and she stated that they had never been, so I invited then to come along. David thought we were all crazy to drive 3 hours to some Mormon McDonald's. Boy was he in for a surprise. We arrived at 7 o'clock and were seated. It was a supper fun night. Jayden loved the jungle sounds and the divers. We sat on the edge of the second floor and the divers would climb the rocks up to our table and play with Jayden. We left the restraunt at 9 o'clock and as we reached Salt Lake a big snow storm hit. To make maters worse Jayden refused to sleep so we had to stop every 1 1/2 to feed him. So we didn't get home until 2:30 am. It was so worth it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment