Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Family Fun

This year for the Forth of July we decided to spend some time with my family in Wendell. It was Jayden's first Forth and he loved the fireworks! Sadly I will not get to show you just how much he enjoyed them because I too was having so much fun that I forgot to take pictures. But not to leave on a sad note the Monday after the Forth we went camping for a few days and I made sure that I took lot's of pictures. We had a lot of fun on this camping trip and as usual Jayden experienced some first's which included a four-wheeler ride, a hike to Ross Fall's , and a Moose! Jayden also turned 8 months on this trip and true to his style learned a new trick which I will show later. We also found out that Kobi loves to chase after the four-wheelers and is scared of the campfire. And Kida loves marshmallows both regular and roasted. She also likes to go on hikes. It was a fun trip.


My brother Tylor and his guitar



Kida






Kobi liked to lay in the tall grass




Jayden 8 month's






The Moose we saw as we were leaving for home

No comments:

Post a Comment