Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dream Donuts

Last night I dreamed of donuts.....

As if in some sort of trance I woke up at 8:30..rapped in our bedspread I emerged from the hallway and ever so quitly sat on the arm of the couch and proseded to stare at the back of Jon's head. He was packing his lunch for the day. Jumping a little when he finaly turned around to find me there he started talking about his day and how he better leave early as to not be late.
"I need donuts."
"I'm sorry, but I should leave now just in case they changed the location of the seminar like they did last time."
"You don't know where it's at?"
"No, It's just last time I went to the building they told me to only to find that they changed locations and so I was late. So I want to leave early."
"What if they change locations again?"
"I will be late."
"So you want to leave early so you can be late?"
"Yes."
"I need donuts."
Laughing "Ok, what kind."
.......................................................................................................................................................................

It's a quit morning. I don't get many of these. Most mornings its wake up when Jayden does which never used to be an issue because Jayden always slept in until 9:30-10. Well those days are gone. About 3 weeks ago Jayden stared waking up at 8:00 and he wont quit. So now instead of getting up when he does its get woken up by him. I don't think it would be a big issue but I find my self 7 months pregnant and tired. 8 a.m. might as well be 4 a.m....but what can I do. I like him to much to get rid of him.
Today is different Jayden is still asleep and I am sitting in absolute silence eating my slightly microwaved Dream Donut. My mind is wandering and it's crazy that I have so many thoughts. Sometimes I get so caught up in motherhood that I forget who I am. It's not a bad thing I love the new mommy me, living every day for another is the best! But it's nice to get a small moment to rediscover myself....Thanks baby for crazy food dreams......I love you Dream Donuts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment