Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oodles and Oodles of Pictures

As you all know our beloved 8 year old Sony Cyber-shot kicked the bucket on the 21st of October.
I thought I was going to die, but Jon promised that he would get me the camera of my choice for Christmas. So thanks to Black Friday(I hate paying full price for anything) we purchased this beauty for $119, normally $140-$150! I was going to go for a Nikon but in the end I decided to stick with the Sony and I am sure glad I did ,there is nothing better than a Cyber-shot!! Anyways so the plan was to wait for the 23rd to open the camera that way I would have it to use for Christmas, but Jon and I are all about making deals. He told me on Friday night that if Jazlynn crawled I could open it. Well yesterday she crawled!! So you know what that means......


No comments:

Post a Comment