Monday, July 11, 2011

Fact

Fact:

I have one blue and one brown couch (the blue one was free). Jon has offered to get a new set, but I want to wait until we get a house of our own.

Fact:
I don't like to paint my finger nails. Just my toe's

Fact:
I love sweats, and not because I am a quote " washed up frumpy housewife " I just love them. Even back when I was hot, nothing beat a good pair of sweats.

Fact:
If it's one of my favorites, I can watch the same movie all day for day's on end.

Fact:
I hate the cold.

Fact:
I am hoping Jon will beef up his ESL and get a job for a company in England. ( I want to live in a small no nothing country town ,in a cottage)

Fact:
I don't sing in the shower.

Fact:
Most day's I am to tired to get the kids dressed, so they just stay in their pajamas.

Fact:
I think I look horrible in everything I wear.

Fact:
I have stretch marks on my knees. (thanks kids)

Fact:
Yesterday I ate 4 s'mores ...for breakfast. (no we were not camping)

Fact:
I don't buy store whipcream, I make my own, because it's way better.

Fact:
Everyday for the past few months I think about having another baby. (yeah, I think I am crazy too.)

Fact:
I still love David Bowie, but want to marry Weird Al.

Fact:
I screamed with joy when I saw that this came to instant netflix. (all 7 seasons) Now if they would just put up Deep Space Nine I would be in heaven.




2 comments:

  1. I totally love your randomness!!!! I really miss you guys. I wish that you and I could have hung out more while you were here in town. Hope all is well!!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tangela, you are hilarious! I DO remember some of these facts from when we were roommates. Oh, the days! :)

    ReplyDelete