Monday, October 3, 2011

Sweet October

It's been a long week for me. I am still trying to figure out how to pick up the pieces and continue onward, but continue I shall. Today I cleaned the house to prepare for tomorrow. It's October you see, and my favorite time of the year. Tomorrow I will pull out the box labeled Halloween and get to work making my house festive. I will be taking the kids to pick out candy, because to celebrate October I always make sure to have a bowl of candy on the table the whole month long. I know, I am the coolest mom ever. Also to add to the joy of the season I have started a new, very spooky book series called "The Last Apprentice" I am on book Two and there are like Seven. What's that bumping in the night? Sound's like Sweet October.

No comments:

Post a Comment