Monday, August 31, 2009

Fun With Hair

It's easy to say that Jayden has a lot of hair. I mean lets face it he has ton's!! In the short 9 months that he has lived he has had 5 hair cuts one just the other day. His first hair cut was at 2 months old and like any good mother I saved those little hairs for his scrapbook. On Friday my mom was cutting his hair and when I say cutting I mean bussing. Well she has this No-Mess hair trimmer it has a cool vacuum attached that collects all the falling hair thus no mess. Well when she was done she opened the compartment to dump the hair out and it was half full. It wasn't that big of shock to me but she just stared at it then she looked up at me and said "Do you want to save it?" I laughed and said no but in my head I was thinking that if I saved all his 5 hair cuts I would have enough to make a mans toupee. Anyways you might be wondering why I decided to dedicate a post to Jayden's hair...well before the last hair cut I did a little playing. I noticed that after I bath him his hair is kinda wavy so I wanted to see what it would look like if I just added a little gel and a quick scrunch and this is how it turned out.....
















No comments:

Post a Comment