Monday, August 31, 2009

A Little Big Project

Well I finally took another thing off the list. We had family photo's taken when Jayden was 4 months old and I finally got them put up the other day. Now before you judge me I just need to say that our apartment is different than others it is over 100 years old! Not kidding!! So the walls are very weak. When we put a hole in the wall you can hear it braking and falling behind the wall. Also sometimes the wall around the nail breaks off in big chunks so you are left with a big hole. (That's bad!) To make matters worse some parts of the walls are metal of some kind so you cant put anything up on that wall even if you wanted to. So I have little to work with. Plus when we can put something up we have one shot you cant put something up and then say" Its not straight "or "I want it over there" you have to get it perfect the first time so you can imagine how long it takes us. So after a few days of marking and planing we finaly have family photo's. I still have more to do with that wall but that is another project.




Before



After

No comments:

Post a Comment