Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Jazlynn

Jazlynn is 9 weeks old!! She has grown a ton. Thursday is her 2 month appt so we will see just how much she has grown. She is also starting to talk a little and her 2 favorite things to do are watch TV(she has a crush on Chief Gordon Ramsey) and blow bubbles with her mouth. Everyday she gets a bath, either a single pony or two in her hair, and a cute outfit. I love little girls! Jazlynn has been nothing but pure joy! I love her so much. Jazlynn saved our family this summer without her I don't know where we'd be. My cup is overflowing......










1 comment:

  1. So cute, Tangela! She is adorable and I am so happy to hear that you are doing well. Being happy through trials is tough, but it sounds like you are taking it all in stride. :) So happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete