Tuesday, April 26, 2011

(1) Muppets on a Tuesday

I woke up this morning with one goal. Complete all the laundry. By mid afternoon I had accomplished said goal, but I still felt like it was an off day, like I was missing something. I had to keep reminding my self that I had been very productive, but it just wouldn't sink in. So I do what I normally do on my off days. I sit and watch a movie with the kiddo's. When I asked Jayden what he wanted to watch it was no surprise when he pulled out this movie.




Seriously, we watch this movie at least 3 times if not ALL day!! Jayden is obsessed. The strange part, which isn't a big surprise is I don't mind it at all. You see Jayden gets that from me. One night Jon even made the comment about how it was like having another me in the house. (Jon hates watching movies with me). Well today as we were watching I noticed that Jayden and I laugh at the same parts. Then we look at each other and laugh at that. It was great, and it made me happy. I can't wait to watch it again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment